gallery@calit2 welcomes proposals from the local, national, and international communities. Proposals are reviewed
by the gallery committee, and judged according to artistic merit as well as convergence with the mission of the gallery.
2. Contact info for Curator and Artists (Email, phone, address)
3. Statement and Bio for Curator and Artists
4. Images of artwork (or link to online examples)
5. Exhibition layout (within the 700 sq ft gallery, and for two 30 ft display walls)
6. AV needs (projectors, computers, monitors and sound system available upon request)
7. Proposed Budget (including any artist fees/travel/shipping/supplies)
8. Preferred time frame (Fall, Winter or Spring Quarter)
Proposals are reviewed on a semi-annual basis.
Please email proposals as a single PDF to galleryinfo(at)calit2.net.
Applicants whose proposals are selected for exhibition at gallery@calit2 will be notified via email.